New Draft Legislation to Increase Deduction in Support of Future Generations Reserve Fund
2021-03-01 - 7:33 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Government is planning to refer a draft legislation to the legislative branch to increase the deduction from oil sales in support of the Future Generations Reserve Fund.
Finance and National Economy Minister Salman bin Khalifa Al Khalifa said that the new legislation is one of the important tools that will contribute to covering the amounts withdrawn from the fund.
He announced that the draft legislation would be introduced within the next few months.
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-30Amnesty: Sultan and Thamer Faced "Grossly Unfair" Trial
- 2023-05-30Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim Offers Condolences to Parents of Executed Martyrs
- 2023-05-30On Way to Jaw Prison: Conversation with Martyr Ahmad Asfour Narrated by Sheikh Ali Salman's Wife