Crown Prince Reiterates Invitation to Netanyahu to Visit Manama
2021-02-28 - 7:01 am
Bahrain Mirror: Salman bin Hamad, the Crown Prince and Prime Minister, reiterated his call to the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to visit Manama.
A written statement by the Israeli government stated that the invitation came in a phone call between the two officials.
The Crown Prince reiterated his invitation for the Prime Minister to visit Bahrain; the leaders determined that at the first opportunity that the morbidity will permit, Prime Minister Netanyahu will visit Bahrain.
The Bahraini Crown Prince noted that Bahrain is interested in joining the "investment in the vaccine factory which is planned to be established in Israel with the participation of other countries."
The Crown Prince and Israeli Prime Minister stressed "the importance of the participation of regional countries in any negotiations on the Iranian nuclear file" to support "security and stability in the region," according to the official Bahrain News Agency.
It is to mention that Netanyahu has postponed his visit to Bahrain and the Emirates at least two times due to the Coronavirus epidemic.
- 2023-03-20Abdulwahab Hussein Calls for Dedicating Day to Prisoners to be Commemorated Annually
- 2023-03-19Bahrain Almost Ignited Crisis with Cyprus by Raising Flag of Cypriot Territory occupied by Turkey in IPU Meetings
- 2023-03-17Sarhan: Families of 138 Detained Children Complains about Delay in Applying Article 87 of Restorative Justice for Children
- 2023-03-17Bahrain Ignores Danish Delegation Request to IPU to Visit Abdulhadi Al-Khawaja
- 2023-03-17Detainee Serving Life Term Sentence Calls on Int’l Monitors to Visit Prisons