Qatar Airways Resumes Flights to Egypt Starting 18 January 2021
2021-01-15 - 5:46 am
Bahrain Mirror- Reuters: Qatar airways the Qatari flag carrier announced on Wednesday the resumption of its flights to Egypt starting with services to the capital Cairo on 18 January 2021, followed by Alexandria, a Mediterranean port city on 25 January, the airline announced in a tweet.
The resumption comes after al Ula agreement that took place last week in Saudi Arabia ending a dispute that started in 2017 between Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain and Egypt at one side and Qatar at the opposite side.
- 2022-07-07Israel Reaches Record Trade Increase With Arab States Under Abraham Accords
- 2022-06-10Israeli PM Bennett Visits Abu Dhabi, Meets with UAE President
- 2022-06-10Israelis to be Allowed into Qatar for World Cup, Officials Say
- 2022-06-06Biden should not Visit Saudi, Meet Crown Prince: US Lawmaker Adam Schiff
- 2022-06-01Israel Signs UAE Free Trade Deal, Its First in Arab World