Crown Prince to Lead Delegation to Gulf Summit
2021-01-05 - 7:52 p
Bahrain Mirror: Bahrain's King Hamad bin Isi Al Khalifa appointed his Crown Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa to lead the Kingdom of Bahrain's delegation to the 41st Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Summit, taking place on Tuesday.
This comes amid Kuwait's announcement that it has agreed to reopen its airspace and land and sea borders between Saudi Arabia and Qatar, while Washington said that an agreement is to be signed in Saudi Arabia to end the conflict.
- 2023-03-29Saudi Ambassador Hosts his Iranian Counterpart to Iftar Banquet
- 2023-03-29Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"
- 2023-03-29Bahraini Delegation to Visit Iran as Part of Diplomatic Efforts to Strengthen Relations
- 2023-03-28HR Organizations Call for Activating "Magnitsky Act" to Hold Perpetrators of Violations Accountable
- 2023-03-28Sayed Al-Ghuraifi Calls for Purifying Climate, Initiating Serious Dialogues