Parliamentary Question to Justice Minister: What are Your Plans for Expanding Alternative Punishment Program?
2020-11-23 - 9:36 p
Bahrain Mirror: MP Ghazi Al Rahma raised a Parliamentary to the Justice Minister Khalid bin Ali Al Khalifa about the ministry's preparations for the development and expansion of alternative punishment programs, and the level of cooperation it is carrying out with charities and civil society organizations to implement these programs.
What are the programs of rehabilitation and training that were given to the convicts sentenced with alternative sanctions? What are the jobs given to the convicts sentenced with alternative sanctions? On how many convicts were they applied? (Please provide me with a chart that includes all the rehabilitation and training programs as well as the community service that were given to the convicts and number of those who benefited from them). What are the tangible implications of applying these alternative sanctions? What is the Ministry's plan to expand the scope of rehabilitation, training and community service programs in the coming period? What preparations have it made in cooperation with official authorities? What is the level of cooperation with civil society and civil society organizations to expand the application of rehabilitation, training and community service programs for those sentenced to alternative punishment?
- 2023-05-27Sheikh Ali Rahma: Scholars Don't Intend to Harass Anyone When Performing their Legitimate Duty
- 2023-05-27Palestinian Prisoners Information Office Pays Tribute to Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-27900 Unemployed Bahraini Engineers, Gov't Still Refuses Bahrainization of Jobs
- 2023-05-27Diraz: Mass Protest after Friday Prayer Condemning Sheikh Sanqour's Arrest, Normalization with Zionists
- 2023-05-25Four Detained Scholars Including Al-Wefaq Secretary-General: Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour's Arrest Aims at Silencing Voice of Truth