Palestinians Return Ambassadors to UAE, Bahrain
2020-11-19 - 10:19 p
Bahrain Mirror: A Palestinian official said on Wednesday (November 18, 2020) that the Palestinians are willing to return the two ambassadors to the UAE and Bahrain after being summoned in protest against their states signing of agreements, brokered by the United States, to establish relations with Israel, Reuters reported.
The Palestinian authority summoned the ambassadors in mid-September to protest against the UAE and Bahrain's normalization with Israel, and their acceptance of the deal of the century, which the Palestinian authority opposed.
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-30Amnesty: Sultan and Thamer Faced "Grossly Unfair" Trial
- 2023-05-30Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim Offers Condolences to Parents of Executed Martyrs
- 2023-05-30On Way to Jaw Prison: Conversation with Martyr Ahmad Asfour Narrated by Sheikh Ali Salman's Wife