Bahraini FM Visits Tel Aviv, Meets Israeli Officials in Presence of US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo
2020-11-19 - 8:03 p
Bahrain Mirror: Bahrain's Foreign Minister Abdullatif Al-Zayani left Bahrain to Tel Aviv on Wednesday (November 18, 2020) in a first official visit to a Bahraini official since the signing of the normalization agreement in the White House.
In Tel Aviv, Al-Zayani met with his Israeli counterpart Gaby Ashkenazi, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Israeli President Reuven Rivlin, in the presence of US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.
During the visit, Al-Zayani submitted an official request to the Israeli government to open an embassy in Tel Aviv, the state-run Bahrain News Agency reported.
- 2023-03-20Abdulwahab Hussein Calls for Dedicating Day to Prisoners to be Commemorated Annually
- 2023-03-19Bahrain Almost Ignited Crisis with Cyprus by Raising Flag of Cypriot Territory occupied by Turkey in IPU Meetings
- 2023-03-17Sarhan: Families of 138 Detained Children Complains about Delay in Applying Article 87 of Restorative Justice for Children
- 2023-03-17Bahrain Ignores Danish Delegation Request to IPU to Visit Abdulhadi Al-Khawaja
- 2023-03-17Detainee Serving Life Term Sentence Calls on Int’l Monitors to Visit Prisons