Israel, Bahrain to institute E-Visa System for Free Travel on December 1, Bahraini FM Says
2020-11-19 - 7:29 p
Bahrain Mirror- Reuters: Israel and Bahrain will institute an E-visa system on Dec 1 to facilitate travel by their citizens between the two countries, Bahrain's foreign minister said on Wednesday, anticipating 14 weekly flights between the Gulf kingdom and Tel Aviv.
The system announced by Abdullatif Al-Zayani would entail applying online for entry visas. Israel and Bahrain signed a U.S.-brokered agreement in September establishing formal ties.
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms
- 2023-03-29Saudi Ambassador Hosts his Iranian Counterpart to Iftar Banquet
- 2023-03-29Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"
- 2023-03-29Bahraini Delegation to Visit Iran as Part of Diplomatic Efforts to Strengthen Relations