US Embassy in Bahrain Warns its Citizen of Need for Caution
2020-09-22 - 2:20 am
Bahrain Mirror: The United States Embassy in Bahrain on Monday warned American citizens in the Gulf kingdom of the need for caution.
It reminded US citizens of the need for caution and awareness of personal security.
It presented a list of measures to the US citizens in Bahrain, including keeping a low profile, being aware of their surroundings, avoiding crowds and demonstrations and having their travel documents up to date and easily accessible.
This warning comes days after Manama signed a peace agreement with the Israeli entity.
- 2023-05-27Sheikh Ali Rahma: Scholars Don't Intend to Harass Anyone When Performing their Legitimate Duty
- 2023-05-27Palestinian Prisoners Information Office Pays Tribute to Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-27900 Unemployed Bahraini Engineers, Gov't Still Refuses Bahrainization of Jobs
- 2023-05-27Diraz: Mass Protest after Friday Prayer Condemning Sheikh Sanqour's Arrest, Normalization with Zionists
- 2023-05-25Four Detained Scholars Including Al-Wefaq Secretary-General: Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour's Arrest Aims at Silencing Voice of Truth