Progressive Democratic Tribune: Normalization with Zionist Entity is Withdrawal from Bahrain's Previous Positions of Support for Palestinian people
2020-09-14 - 8:40 am
Bahrain Mirror: The Progressive Democratic Tribune declared its opposing position to all forms of normalization with the Zionist entity and considered normalization between Bahrain and the Israeli entity as a withdrawal from Bahrain's previous positions of support for the Palestinian people.
The tribune's said that this stance followed an extraordinary meeting of the Political Bureau which convened on Saturday evening, September 12, 2020.
The meeting discussed "recent developments on the declaration of normalization with the Zionist entity under the auspices of American imperialism."
"This step represents a withdrawal from Bahrain's previous positions in support of the Palestinian cause, which is incompatible with the popular position of support for the Palestinian people, their just cause and their right to establish an independent Palestinian state with Al-Quds as its capital."
The political bureau also considered that "the previous normalization experiences did not yield any results that serve the Palestinian cause, and did not push it a step forward."
The Progressive Democratic Tribune expressed its pride in the popular position opposing to normalization, stressing its stand with the Palestinian people struggle.
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat