Bahraini Society Against Normalization Denounces Normalization with Israel, Stresses Supporting Palestinian Cause
2020-09-14 - 8:32 am
Bahrain Mirror: Bahraini Society Against Normalization with Zionist Enemy deplored the agreement of normalizing relations between Bahrain and Israel, stressing that "this doesn't reflect the supporting stance of the Bahraini people to the Palestinian people."
The society considered in a statement on Friday (September 11, 2020) this agreement "a step in the direction of the frantic race the Arab region is witnessing towards taking broad normalization steps with the usurper entity, abandoning the main principles of the nation and the principled position on the central issue, which the Bahraini government has previously reiterated, yet today it contradicts all its commitments."
It stressed that "The government, alone, bears the responsibility of this decision without the Bahraini people, and any position that does not reflect the principles of our people cannot prevail. Our Bahraini people will continue as the people of Egypt, Jordan and the rest of our Arab people to reject, resist as well as support the cause of our heroic Palestinian people until the liberation of Palestine."
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat