Al-Wefaq: Agreement between Bahrain and Israel is "Great Betrayal"
2020-09-13 - 9:17 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Al-Wefaq National Islamic Society; largest opposition society in Bahrain, described the agreement between the Bahraini regime and Israel as a total betrayal of Islam and Arabism and an abandonment of the Islamic, Arab and national consensus.
It stressed in a statement on Friday (September 11, 2020) that the Bahraini regime does not have the legitimacy to conclude an agreement with the Zionists, and the usurping entity is illegitimate.
The society stressed that the people of Bahrain, with all their religious, political, intellectual and societal components, unanimously remain faithful to Palestine and reject the entire Zionist entity. They will stand with Palestine until the last piece of its land is liberated.
Al-Wefaq concluded by saying that normalization with the Zionist entity is a blatant contradiction with the will of the people of Bahrain, a coup against their main beliefs of rejecting the occupation of Palestine, a complete harmony with the Zionist terrorism and a recognition of the right to kill, torture and displace our brothers in religion, Arabism and humanity.
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat