February 14 Youth Coalition: Normalization with Israel Doesn't Reflect Bahrain's People Stance
2020-09-13 - 2:40 am
Bahrain Mirror: February 14 Youth Coalition deplored Bahrain's normalization with Israel, stressing that this step doesn't reflect the stance of any Bahraini noble person.
The coalition stressed in a statement on Friday (September 11, 2020) that the people of Bahrain will not recognize Israel and that they have already been "stabbed by a regime that has no popular acceptance."
The coalition announced its rejection and strong condemnation to the declaration, stressing that normalization is a betrayal that only represents the autocratic rulers of Al Khalifa.
- 2023-03-22Interior Minister Says "Open Prison" Stage will Begin in Ramadan
- 2023-03-22Finance Ministry: Bahrain's Public Debt Amounts to BD16.7 Billion
- 2023-03-20Abdulwahab Hussein Calls for Dedicating Day to Prisoners to be Commemorated Annually
- 2023-03-19Bahrain Almost Ignited Crisis with Cyprus by Raising Flag of Cypriot Territory occupied by Turkey in IPU Meetings
- 2023-03-17Sarhan: Families of 138 Detained Children Complains about Delay in Applying Article 87 of Restorative Justice for Children