Hezbollah: Bahraini Regime's Recognition of Zionist Entity is Great Betrayal of Palestinian Cause
2020-09-13 - 1:08 am
Bahrain Mirror: Hezbollah condemned the Bahraini regime's recognition of the Zionist occupation entity and approval of normalization of ties with it, considering it a "great betrayal" of the Palestinian people.
"Hezbollah condemned the Bahraini regime's recognition of the Zionist occupation entity and approval of normalization of ties with it, stressing that this move comes in the context of the treacherous regimes' transition from the secret relations with the enemy to the public ones," it said in a statement on Saturday (September 12, 2020).
Hezbollah asserted that all the arguments cited by these authoritarian rulers could not justify this great betrayal and painful stab to the Palestinian people and the just causes of the nation.
The response to the these treacherous steps taken by UAE and Bahrain will be made by the free Arab and Muslim peoples, especially the Palestinian people and resistance factions as well as the rest of the resistance movement in the region.
"Those adhere to the right of the Palestinian people to liberate their entire land and reject all the forms of normalization and cooperation with this usurping entity. Thus, they will certainly emerge victorious, God willing."
- 2023-04-01Amnesty's 2022 Annual Report: Bahrain Continues to Restrict Freedom of expression, Hold Prisoners and Torture Them
- 2023-04-01Cassation Court Hands Down One Month Jail Term to Citizen over "Insulting Public Employee"
- 2023-04-01Bahrain Buys US Weapons, Military Equipment Worth $350 Million amid High Public Debt, Taxes Hike
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms