Palestinian Leadership, Hamas: Agreement between Bahraini Regime and Zionists "Betrayal of Jerusalem"
2020-09-13 - 12:45 am
Bahrain Mirror: The Palestinian leadership strongly condemned the Bahraini normalization agreement with the Israeli entity. "The Palestinian leadership strongly rejects and condemns the American-Bahraini-Israeli tripartite declaration on the normalization of relations between the occupying state of Israel and the Kingdom of Bahrain," the Palestinian Authority said in a statement.
The statement called the move "a betrayal of Jerusalem, Al-Aqsa and the Palestinian cause".
The statement added that Bahrain's step blows up the Arab Peace Initiative and the resolutions of Arab and Islamic summits.
Hamas considered Bahrain's normalization with Israel as part of the US Deal of the Century which obliterates the Palestinian cause.
Hamas spokesman Hazem Qassem also said that "this means that Bahrain is joining as a partner in the deal of the century, which is an attack on the Palestinian people."
Hossein Amir-Abdollahian, a special adviser on international affairs for the speaker of Iran's parliament, called Bahrain's decision a great betrayal to the Islamic cause and Palestinians.
"The imprudent leaders in UAE and Bahrain must not pave the way for the Zionist schemes," he added.
- 2023-03-22Interior Minister Says "Open Prison" Stage will Begin in Ramadan
- 2023-03-22Finance Ministry: Bahrain's Public Debt Amounts to BD16.7 Billion
- 2023-03-20Abdulwahab Hussein Calls for Dedicating Day to Prisoners to be Commemorated Annually
- 2023-03-19Bahrain Almost Ignited Crisis with Cyprus by Raising Flag of Cypriot Territory occupied by Turkey in IPU Meetings
- 2023-03-17Sarhan: Families of 138 Detained Children Complains about Delay in Applying Article 87 of Restorative Justice for Children