Managing Director of AJ+ Channels: Bahraini People Innocent of Agreement of Shame
2020-09-12 - 9:19 p
Bahrain Mirror: Commenting on the normalization agreement between the Bahraini regime and Israerl, managing Director of AJ+ Channels, Dima Khatib, said that "Bahraini people are totally innocent from the agreement of shame".
"I feel disgust to an extent that I am unable to comment on normalization. I know that Bahrainis have nothing to do with this," she said in a tweet.
She added "Be sure that Bahrainis who don't write today under the hashtag #Bahrainis_against_Normalization may be employees at an institution that doesn't allow them to express a view opposing to the state. The Bahraini people are innocent of the agreement of shame. The hashtag is full of love to Palestine and clear rejection of normalization."
- 2023-04-01Human Rights Council Working Group on Arbitrary Detention Demands Release of Naji Fateel
- 2023-04-01Amnesty's 2022 Annual Report: Bahrain Continues to Restrict Freedom of expression, Hold Prisoners and Torture Them
- 2023-04-01Cassation Court Hands Down One Month Jail Term to Citizen over "Insulting Public Employee"
- 2023-04-01Bahrain Buys US Weapons, Military Equipment Worth $350 Million amid High Public Debt, Taxes Hike
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment