Palestine Recalls its Ambassador to Bahrain in Protest against Normalization Agreement with Israel
2020-09-12 - 8:35 p
Bahrain Mirror: Saeb Erekat, secretary general of the PLO Executive Committee, announced recalling the Palestinian ambassador to Manama, based on President Mahmoud Abbas directives.
He said that the ambassadors will be recalled from any state that agrees on normalization.
Meanwhile, Foreign Minister Riyad al Malik stressed the "immediate summons of the Palestinian ambassador to Manama to consult and discuss the necessary steps towards the normalization agreement."
US President Donald Trump announced earlier what he called a new "diplomatic breakthrough" after a peace agreement was reached between the Kingdom of Bahrain and Israel.
- 2023-03-22Interior Minister Says "Open Prison" Stage will Begin in Ramadan
- 2023-03-22Finance Ministry: Bahrain's Public Debt Amounts to BD16.7 Billion
- 2023-03-20Abdulwahab Hussein Calls for Dedicating Day to Prisoners to be Commemorated Annually
- 2023-03-19Bahrain Almost Ignited Crisis with Cyprus by Raising Flag of Cypriot Territory occupied by Turkey in IPU Meetings
- 2023-03-17Sarhan: Families of 138 Detained Children Complains about Delay in Applying Article 87 of Restorative Justice for Children