King's Son: I Support my Father's Decision in Establishing Ties with "Israel"
2020-09-12 - 6:55 p
Bahrain Mirror: Chief of the Strategic Security Agency, head of Royal Guard and King's son, Nasser bin Hamad, announced via his official Instagram account that he supports his father's decision in establishing ties with the Israeli entity and normalizing relations with it.
Nasser bin Hamad wrote "I am Bahraini and I support the decision of his majesty in achieving peace," adding that "International relations are based on the national interest and the Kingdom of Bahrain is a sovereign state, and its foreign relations are a sovereign decision."
- 2023-03-28HR Organizations Call for Activating "Magnitsky Act" to Hold Perpetrators of Violations Accountable
- 2023-03-28Sayed Al-Ghuraifi Calls for Purifying Climate, Initiating Serious Dialogues
- 2023-03-28Maryam Al-Khawaja: Bahrain Regime Setting up Circumstances to Cause Death of My Father and Other Prisoners, West Government Should Move before It's Late
- 2023-03-26Sheikh Al-Sadadi Calls to Make Use of Holy Month of Ramadan to Resolve Outstanding Issues, Release Prisoners
- 2023-03-24Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources