Al-Wefaq Deputy S-G Meets Islamic Jihad S-G, Stresses Full Commitment to Palestinian Cause
2020-09-11 - 7:57 am
Bahrain Mirror: Deputy Secretary-General of Al-Wefaq National Islamic Society, Sheikh Hussein Al-Daihi, met the Islamic Jihad Secretary General Ziad Al-Nakhla of Palestine, stressing the full commitment to the Palestinian cause.
Al-Wefaq said in a statement on September 9 that the meeting stressed the need to confront the policies of normalization and trading in the Palestinian cause, reiterating its commitment "to defending the rights of the Palestinian people, rejecting the Zionist entity and considering it an enemy that usurps the land and confiscates all rights". It confirmed that this firm position reflects that of the people of Bahrain unanimously and that any other position from any side does not reflect Bahrainis' will.
- 2023-03-22Interior Minister Says "Open Prison" Stage will Begin in Ramadan
- 2023-03-22Finance Ministry: Bahrain's Public Debt Amounts to BD16.7 Billion
- 2023-03-20Abdulwahab Hussein Calls for Dedicating Day to Prisoners to be Commemorated Annually
- 2023-03-19Bahrain Almost Ignited Crisis with Cyprus by Raising Flag of Cypriot Territory occupied by Turkey in IPU Meetings
- 2023-03-17Sarhan: Families of 138 Detained Children Complains about Delay in Applying Article 87 of Restorative Justice for Children