Normalization Pace Increases: Bahrain Allows Israeli Flights to Cross its Airspace
2020-09-04 - 6:45 am
Bahrain Mirror: Bahrain has agreed to allow regular flights between Israel and the UAE to pass through its airspace.
This decision ends a ban imposed by Bahrain on almost all Israeli flights to cross its airspace.
Bahrain will allow all flights coming to and departing from the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to all countries to cross its airspace, an official source at the Ministry of Transportation and Telecommunications has announced, Bahrain News Agency reported.
The source said that the Civil Aviation Affairs at the Transportation and Telecommunications Ministry had approved the request it had received from the General Civil Aviation Authority in the United Arab Emirates in this regard.
- 2023-04-02GCHR Says Violations Ongoing in Bahrain, Demands Applying "Magnitsky Act" against Perpetrators
- 2023-04-01Human Rights Council Working Group on Arbitrary Detention Demands Release of Naji Fateel
- 2023-04-01Amnesty's 2022 Annual Report: Bahrain Continues to Restrict Freedom of expression, Hold Prisoners and Torture Them
- 2023-04-01Cassation Court Hands Down One Month Jail Term to Citizen over "Insulting Public Employee"
- 2023-04-01Bahrain Buys US Weapons, Military Equipment Worth $350 Million amid High Public Debt, Taxes Hike