Interior Ministry: Reports on Coronavirus Cases in Prison "False"
2020-08-05 - 7:00 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Bahraini Interior Ministry said that the reports on Coronavirus cases in Jaw Prison are false.
"Out of transparency, the directorate will announce confirmed positive cases if any," it said via its Twitter account.
It added that the Reformation and Rehabilitation Directorate is committed to the implementation of precautionary measures against Coronavirus.
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour