Democratic Senator Ron Wyden Calls on Bahrain King to Stop Death Sentences of Mohammad Ramadan and Hussain Moosa
2020-07-20 - 9:32 p
Bahrain Mirror: United States Senator and member of the Democratic Party, Ron Wyden, called on the King of Bahrain, Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa, to stop the execution of the two Bahraini men, Mohammad Ramadan and Hussain Moosa.
"I strongly urge Bahrain's King Hamad to stay the executions of Husain Moosa and Mohammed Ramadhan, given evidence that they were tortured into confessions," said Wyden on his Twitter page.
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms
- 2023-03-29Saudi Ambassador Hosts his Iranian Counterpart to Iftar Banquet
- 2023-03-29Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"
- 2023-03-29Bahraini Delegation to Visit Iran as Part of Diplomatic Efforts to Strengthen Relations