Prominent US Senator Slams Mohammad Ramadan and Hussain Moosa's Trial as Unjust, Demands their Release
2020-07-20 - 9:18 p
Bahrain Mirror: The prominent (Republican) United States Senator Marco Rubio described the trial of the two Bahraini men, Mohammad Ramadan and Hussain Moosa, as unjust, calling on the Bahraini government to release them.
In a tweet on his official page, Rubio stressed that Bahraini courts have reinstated the death sentence for Husain Moosa & Mohammed Ramadan after an unjust trial that included an alleged forced confession.
Sen. Rubio urged the Bahrain government to guarantee basic rights of Bahraini citizens and release both men.
- 2023-03-19Bahrain Almost Ignited Crisis with Cyprus by Raising Flag of Cypriot Territory occupied by Turkey in IPU Meetings
- 2023-03-17Sarhan: Families of 138 Detained Children Complains about Delay in Applying Article 87 of Restorative Justice for Children
- 2023-03-17Bahrain Ignores Danish Delegation Request to IPU to Visit Abdulhadi Al-Khawaja
- 2023-03-17Detainee Serving Life Term Sentence Calls on Int’l Monitors to Visit Prisons
- 2023-03-17ADHRB to UN: What are Your Steps to Hold Bahrain Accountable for Spying on Dissidents?