Bahrain, US Sign Letter of Agreement in Field of Explosives Detection
2020-07-08 - 7:30 p
Bahrain Mirror: Interior Minister Rashid bin Abdullah Al Khalifa received on Tuesday (July 7, 2020) the outgoing United States Ambassador to Bahrain, Justin Siberell.
After the meeting, the Interior Minister and the US Ambassador signed a letter of agreement between the two countries to promote bilateral ties in the detection of explosives and other related materials, as part of counter-terrorism training and cooperation between the concerned authorities of both sides.
- 2023-04-01Amnesty's 2022 Annual Report: Bahrain Continues to Restrict Freedom of expression, Hold Prisoners and Torture Them
- 2023-04-01Cassation Court Hands Down One Month Jail Term to Citizen over "Insulting Public Employee"
- 2023-04-01Bahrain Buys US Weapons, Military Equipment Worth $350 Million amid High Public Debt, Taxes Hike
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms