Sharifa Siwar Presents Her Evidence on Lyrica Issue to Interior Ministry
2020-07-07 - 9:09 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Cybercrime department finished its investigations with Sharifa Siwar (who holds a PhD in psychotherapy). Sharifa was summoned on Sunday (June 5, 2020) after saying that has confirmed evidence that Lyrica pills come directly from the Ministry of Health's stores.
"My statements were taken. I gave them the evidence. We are waiting for the arrest of the gang," Siwar said after leaving the criminal investigation department building.
This is the second time Sharifa Siwar raises the issue of Lyrica pills. She already stirred the public opinion in March 2019 when she spoke about promoting the drug at Hamad Town Girls School.
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini