Cybercrime Department Summons Sharifa Siwar for Investigation after Announcing She has New Evidence on Lyrica Case
2020-07-06 - 7:29 p
Bahrain Mirror: Sharifa Siwar (who holds a PhD in psychotherapy) said she was summoned by the Cybercrime Department. She said in a clip she broadcast on Monday (July 6, 2020) before the commencement of her investigation that she will present her own evidence on a gang that promotes Lyrica pills in Bahrain.
Siwar announced on Sunday night (July 5, 2020) that she has confirmed evidence that Lyrica pills distributed as narcotic pills in Bahrain come directly from the ministry of health stores.
Siwar said that she has a photographic evidence that the main source of the sellers of these pills in Bahrain is the stores of the Ministry of Health, and addressed the Public Prosecutor, which Siwar dubbed liar, and addressed the Minister of Interior, asking them: Where is the committee which the Prime Minister ordered to establish to investigate the issue of narcotic pills?
At the Cabinet meeting on Monday, March 25, 2019, Prime Minister Khalifa bin Salman ordered the formation of a high-level government commission of inquiry into the case, headed by his deputy Mohammed bin Mubarak Al Khalifa.
Siwar expected to be summoned for investigation over what she said, and publicly asked Interior Minister Rashid bin Abdullah Al Khalifa to be present in her interrogation, so that she can show him the evidence.
Siwar said the Lyrica pills are taken out of the ministry's stores with regular exchange permissions.
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini