Muslim Brotherhood Newspaper in Bahrain Dissolved, Liquidated
2020-06-27 - 5:07 p
Bahrain Mirror: Al-Naba newspaper, affiliated with the Muslim Brotherhood in Bahrain, was dissolved and liquidated by a decision of the shareholders, local Bahraini Al-Bilad daily reported.
The newspaper said that the shareholders decided to appoint the office of Nabil Al-Sai'i as the company's liquidator. The office announced the expiry of the authority of the company's directors and asked the creditors to submit their claims within 15 days.
The newspaper announced that it had ceased publishing on November 26, 2019 to restructure the company.
The weekly newspaper of the Muslim Brotherhood started issuing in June 2008. The paper version adopted by Al-Naba has been stopped since 2016 and an electronic version has been adopted.
- 2023-03-24Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources
- 2023-03-24On Int'l Day for the Right to the Truth, Salam Demands Revealing Violations
- 2023-03-24US State Department on HR Conditions in Bahrain: Ongoing Torture, Discrimination against Shiites
- 2023-03-23More than 30 Lawyers File Complaints to Prosecute Citizen under Pretext of "offending them"
- 2023-03-23NPRA Employee Sentenced to One Year in Jail for Disclosing Secrets and Photos of People