Bahrain Registers 72nd Covid-19 Death
2020-06-27 - 7:58 am
Bahrain Mirror: The Health Ministry announced the death of 83-year-old Bahraini woman from Covid-19. This takes the total number of fatalities in the kingdom to 72.
The ministry expressed its condolences to the family of the deceased.
- 2023-04-01Amnesty's 2022 Annual Report: Bahrain Continues to Restrict Freedom of expression, Hold Prisoners and Torture Them
- 2023-04-01Cassation Court Hands Down One Month Jail Term to Citizen over "Insulting Public Employee"
- 2023-04-01Bahrain Buys US Weapons, Military Equipment Worth $350 Million amid High Public Debt, Taxes Hike
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms