23rd COVID-19 Deaths Registered in Bahrain
2020-06-07 - 6:18 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Health Ministry announced on Saturday (June 6, 2020) the death of a 46-year-old expatriate.
The deceased was a registered active case of coronavirus suffering from underlying and chronic health problems. The COVID-19 deaths cases increased to 23.
- 2023-04-01Amnesty's 2022 Annual Report: Bahrain Continues to Restrict Freedom of expression, Hold Prisoners and Torture Them
- 2023-04-01Cassation Court Hands Down One Month Jail Term to Citizen over "Insulting Public Employee"
- 2023-04-01Bahrain Buys US Weapons, Military Equipment Worth $350 Million amid High Public Debt, Taxes Hike
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms