Expatriate Dies in Coronavirus, 500 New Cases Recorded Wednesday
2020-06-04 - 7:04 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Health Ministry announced the 20th death from the Coronavirus. The deceased is a 37-year-old expatriate man who had underlying and chronic health conditions.
Figures released by the ministry indicated that 504 new cases were recorded on (Wednesday, June 3, 2020).
According to the figures, the number of cases which require treatment reached 48 cases, 10 of them are in the intensive care unit, while 5,375 cases are stable.
- 2023-04-01Amnesty's 2022 Annual Report: Bahrain Continues to Restrict Freedom of expression, Hold Prisoners and Torture Them
- 2023-04-01Cassation Court Hands Down One Month Jail Term to Citizen over "Insulting Public Employee"
- 2023-04-01Bahrain Buys US Weapons, Military Equipment Worth $350 Million amid High Public Debt, Taxes Hike
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms