Bahrain Registers 14th Covid-19 Death
2020-05-25 - 2:47 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Health Ministry announced 14th Covid-19 death. The 44-year-old male expatriate had been placed in isolation and received extensive 24-hour treatment from a specialized medical team, the ministry said.
Few hours earlier, the ministry revealed the death of a 59-year-old expatriate worker, who suffered from underlying and chronic health problems.
- 2023-05-29Al-Wefaq: Saudi Regime's Execution of Two Bahraini Youths is Sin
- 2023-05-293 HR Organizations: Saudi Execution of Two Detained Bahrainis is Extrajudicial Killing
- 2023-05-29Bahrain Scholars: Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan are Two of the Nation's Martyrs
- 2023-05-29Sheikh Ali Salman Offers Condolences to Parents of Two Martyrs Sadiq Thamer, Jaafar Sultan
- 2023-05-29ADHRB: Execution of Two Bahrainis Brings Total Number of Executions in Saudi Arabia to 38