Bahrain Extends Closure Measures for Two Weeks due to Coronavirus
2020-04-23 - 8:56 p
Bahrain Mirror: Bahrain extended the closure measures it took to limit the spread of coronavirus for two additional weeks from April 23 until May 7, Bahrain News Agency reported on Wednesday.
Those measures include closing all cinemas, sports centers, gyms, salons, and restricting restaurants operations to food delivery and takeaway only, among other measures.
Bahrain has registered 1162 cases with a death toll of 7.
- 2023-03-28HR Organizations Call for Activating "Magnitsky Act" to Hold Perpetrators of Violations Accountable
- 2023-03-28Sayed Al-Ghuraifi Calls for Purifying Climate, Initiating Serious Dialogues
- 2023-03-28Maryam Al-Khawaja: Bahrain Regime Setting up Circumstances to Cause Death of My Father and Other Prisoners, West Government Should Move before It's Late
- 2023-03-26Sheikh Al-Sadadi Calls to Make Use of Holy Month of Ramadan to Resolve Outstanding Issues, Release Prisoners
- 2023-03-24Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources