Bahrain: 100 New COVID-19 Cases, 4 Recoveries
2020-04-20 - 4:12 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Ministry of Health revealed on Sunday (April 19, 2020) 100 new Coronavirus, bringing the total number of cases to 1107.
The ministry announced the recovery of 4 COVID-19 cases, raising the recovery toll to 759.
78 new cases were recorded among regular expatriates. The ministry coordinated with employers to transfer the existing cases to isolation and treatment centers and to examine and quarantine people who were in contact with active cases.
Only 3 out of 1105 cases are considered to be critical, while the rest are stable. The Ministry has conducted 85,126 Coronavirus tests so far.
- 2023-03-28HR Organizations Call for Activating "Magnitsky Act" to Hold Perpetrators of Violations Accountable
- 2023-03-28Sayed Al-Ghuraifi Calls for Purifying Climate, Initiating Serious Dialogues
- 2023-03-28Maryam Al-Khawaja: Bahrain Regime Setting up Circumstances to Cause Death of My Father and Other Prisoners, West Government Should Move before It's Late
- 2023-03-26Sheikh Al-Sadadi Calls to Make Use of Holy Month of Ramadan to Resolve Outstanding Issues, Release Prisoners
- 2023-03-24Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources