Coronavirus Kills Bahraini National in the Emirates
2020-04-09 - 8:41 p
Bahrain Mirror: A 63-year-old Bahraini national died on Thursday morning, April 9, 2020, in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, a number of Bahraini social media accounts announced.
These accounts stated that the deceased was infected with the coronavirus and had been quarantined there.
This is the sixth reported death of a Bahraini national from the Corona epidemic. The Ministry of Health announced that five Bahrainis have died as a result of the epidemic.
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini