Ministry of Industry Introduces Over Million Masks to Markets and Pharmacies
2020-04-09 - 7:36 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Ministry of Industry, Trade and Tourism said it will introduce more than one million medical face masks to markets and pharmacies starting Wednesday, April 8, 2020.
The ministry's move comes after the executive committee allowed the commercial and industrial business to resume their work, while requiring citizens and residents to wear masks in public facilities and places.
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges