Works Ministry to Stop Collecting Rents from all Tenants of Municipal Properties for Three Months
2020-04-09 - 7:17 am
Bahrain Mirror: Works, Municipalities Affairs and Urban Planning Minister Essam bin Abdullah Khalaf instructed those who concerned in the municipalities to take the necessary measures to stop collecting rents and allowance from all tenants of municipal properties for three months, starting in April.
The minister pointed out that this action will include all users of municipal property in supermarkets, stand owners, and tenants of small shops in the malls and municipal shops.
He added that this decision comes within a package of government initiatives to address the impact of global spread of COVID-19 at the local level.
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini