Kuwait to Halt Commercial Passenger Flights, Declare Public Holiday
2020-03-13 - 1:51 am
Bahrain Mirror- Reuters: Kuwait will halt all commercial flights to and from the Gulf Arab state starting Friday and until further notice, with the exception of cargo flights, state news agency KUNA said on Wednesday.
Authorities also announced a public holiday in the country from March 12 to March 26, with work resuming on March 29, KUNA said, adding that entities providing vital services would remain open.
It said people were banned from going to restaurants and cafes, including those inside malls.
- 2022-07-07Israel Reaches Record Trade Increase With Arab States Under Abraham Accords
- 2022-06-10Israeli PM Bennett Visits Abu Dhabi, Meets with UAE President
- 2022-06-10Israelis to be Allowed into Qatar for World Cup, Officials Say
- 2022-06-06Biden should not Visit Saudi, Meet Crown Prince: US Lawmaker Adam Schiff
- 2022-06-01Israel Signs UAE Free Trade Deal, Its First in Arab World