Bahrainis who Used CPR to Travel Urged to Call Follow-up Office
2020-02-28 - 7:04 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Foreign Affairs Ministry pointed out to the temporary precautionary measures taken by Saudi Arabia to suspend the use of the national identity card for Saudi and GCC nationals to travel to or from Saudi Arabia.
The ministry called on all Bahraini citizens who are now in one of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) states, and who traveled there through land ports using the national identity card (CPR), to contact the Follow-up Office on +973 17227555 to ease their return to Bahrain.
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini