Foreign Affairs Ministry Urges Citizens Stuck in Iran to Register their details as Introduction to Evacuation
2020-02-28 - 6:54 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has announced that it has begun implementing an evacuation plan for Bahraini nationals in Iran including screening and quarantine procedures, in response to the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19) across Iranian cities.
The Ministry called on all Bahraini citizens currently in Iran to register their details by calling: +97317227555
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs in cooperation with relevant entities in the Kingdom, will take all precautionary measures in order to guarantee the safety of Bahraini citizens currently present in Iran before their arrival in the Kingdom.
These will include all necessary preventative measures following their arrival at the Bahrain International Airport, including screening and quarantine procedures in order to ensure the safety of citizens and residents and public health in the Kingdom.
- 2023-03-22Interior Minister Says "Open Prison" Stage will Begin in Ramadan
- 2023-03-22Finance Ministry: Bahrain's Public Debt Amounts to BD16.7 Billion
- 2023-03-20Abdulwahab Hussein Calls for Dedicating Day to Prisoners to be Commemorated Annually
- 2023-03-19Bahrain Almost Ignited Crisis with Cyprus by Raising Flag of Cypriot Territory occupied by Turkey in IPU Meetings
- 2023-03-17Sarhan: Families of 138 Detained Children Complains about Delay in Applying Article 87 of Restorative Justice for Children