Bahrain: 33 COVID-19 cases Showing Positive Signs of Recovery
2020-02-28 - 6:39 p
Bahrain Mirror: Bahrain's Ministry of Health confirmed seven new cases of the coronavirus, increasing the total number of infected individuals to 33.
It added that most of the new cases are coming from Iran and haven't entered Bahrain.
Dr. Safa Al-Khawaja, Infectious Diseases Consultant and Head of Infection Control at the Ministry of Health, noted that the 33 Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases currently being treated in the Kingdom are showing positive signs of recovery.
- 2023-03-22Interior Minister Says "Open Prison" Stage will Begin in Ramadan
- 2023-03-22Finance Ministry: Bahrain's Public Debt Amounts to BD16.7 Billion
- 2023-03-20Abdulwahab Hussein Calls for Dedicating Day to Prisoners to be Commemorated Annually
- 2023-03-19Bahrain Almost Ignited Crisis with Cyprus by Raising Flag of Cypriot Territory occupied by Turkey in IPU Meetings
- 2023-03-17Sarhan: Families of 138 Detained Children Complains about Delay in Applying Article 87 of Restorative Justice for Children