UAE Suspends Passenger Ferry Services with Iran over Coronavirus
2020-02-28 - 6:27 p
Bahrain Mirror- Reuters: The United Arab Emirates has suspended passenger ferry services with Iran until further notice over coronavirus fears, the state news agency WAM said on Thursday.
The UAE has also obliged all commercial ships coming to the country to provide a statement on the health status of their crews 72 hours before arrival to help prevent the spread of the virus, WAM said.
- 2022-07-07Israel Reaches Record Trade Increase With Arab States Under Abraham Accords
- 2022-06-10Israeli PM Bennett Visits Abu Dhabi, Meets with UAE President
- 2022-06-10Israelis to be Allowed into Qatar for World Cup, Officials Say
- 2022-06-06Biden should not Visit Saudi, Meet Crown Prince: US Lawmaker Adam Schiff
- 2022-06-01Israel Signs UAE Free Trade Deal, Its First in Arab World