Bahrain Bars Citizens from Travelling to Iran until further Notice
2020-02-26 - 6:06 p
Bahrain Mirror: Due to the outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Bahrain has announced Bahraini citizens will be temporarily barred from travelling to the Islamic Republic of Iran until further notice, in order to ensure their safety and avoid possible COVID-19 infection.
- 2023-03-28HR Organizations Call for Activating "Magnitsky Act" to Hold Perpetrators of Violations Accountable
- 2023-03-28Sayed Al-Ghuraifi Calls for Purifying Climate, Initiating Serious Dialogues
- 2023-03-28Maryam Al-Khawaja: Bahrain Regime Setting up Circumstances to Cause Death of My Father and Other Prisoners, West Government Should Move before It's Late
- 2023-03-26Sheikh Al-Sadadi Calls to Make Use of Holy Month of Ramadan to Resolve Outstanding Issues, Release Prisoners
- 2023-03-24Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources