Authorities Release Three Children Arrested on Ninth Ann. of Feb. 14 Uprising
2020-02-21 - 6:29 p
Bahrain Mirror (Exclusive): Activists said that the security authorities released 3 children who were arrested on the ninth anniversary of February 14 uprising. The authorities accused the 3 children of assembling and suspended them for one week pending investigation.
The authorities released the 3 children, Sayed Mohammad Mahdmoud, Amin Rida Ali (10 years) and Jawad Ahmad Mansour (14 years), according to activists.
The authorities arrested at least 6 children over charge of unlicensed assembly on the ninth anniversary of February 14 uprising.
- 2023-03-28HR Organizations Call for Activating "Magnitsky Act" to Hold Perpetrators of Violations Accountable
- 2023-03-28Sayed Al-Ghuraifi Calls for Purifying Climate, Initiating Serious Dialogues
- 2023-03-28Maryam Al-Khawaja: Bahrain Regime Setting up Circumstances to Cause Death of My Father and Other Prisoners, West Government Should Move before It's Late
- 2023-03-26Sheikh Al-Sadadi Calls to Make Use of Holy Month of Ramadan to Resolve Outstanding Issues, Release Prisoners
- 2023-03-24Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources