Detention of Mulla Abdulzahraa Al-Samahiji Renewed for 15 Days Pending Investigation
2020-02-06 - 7:55 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Public Prosecution renewed on (February 5, 2020) the detention of Mulla Abdulzahraa Al-Samahiji (39 years) for 15 days pending investigation, over a religious sermon he delivered in one of the obsequies.
Al-Samaihiji, a Husseini preacher, was delivering a sermon in one of the obsequies on the occasion of martyrdom of Lady Fatima Al-Zahraa, daughter of prophet Mohammad (PBUH).
Director-General of Capital Governorate Police announced on (January 13, 2020) that it summoned Al-Samahiji and arrested him for delivering a sermon that included some legal violations, claiming that he publicly defamed the Prophet Mohammed companions. It highlighted that the case was referred to the Public Prosecution.
- 2023-05-29Al-Wefaq: Saudi Regime's Execution of Two Bahraini Youths is Sin
- 2023-05-293 HR Organizations: Saudi Execution of Two Detained Bahrainis is Extrajudicial Killing
- 2023-05-29Bahrain Scholars: Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan are Two of the Nation's Martyrs
- 2023-05-29Sheikh Ali Salman Offers Condolences to Parents of Two Martyrs Sadiq Thamer, Jaafar Sultan
- 2023-05-29ADHRB: Execution of Two Bahrainis Brings Total Number of Executions in Saudi Arabia to 38