Sheikh Abdulmohsen Al-Jamri Arrested for 7 Days Pending Investigation
2020-01-24 - 9:22 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Bahraini security authorities arrested on Thursday (January 23, 2020) Shiite cleric and preacher Sheikh Abdulmohsen Mulla Atiya Al-Jamri for 7 days pending investigation.
Activists said that Al-Jamri was arrested at King Fahd Causeway while leaving the country. He was investigated over a sermon he delivered on a religious occasion.
Sheikh Ali Rahma was summoned for investigation on the same day over a religious sermon.
The security authorities intensified their campaign against Shiite clerics within the past two weeks over commemorating Shiite religious occasions.
- 2023-03-29Saudi Ambassador Hosts his Iranian Counterpart to Iftar Banquet
- 2023-03-29Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"
- 2023-03-29Bahraini Delegation to Visit Iran as Part of Diplomatic Efforts to Strengthen Relations
- 2023-03-28HR Organizations Call for Activating "Magnitsky Act" to Hold Perpetrators of Violations Accountable
- 2023-03-28Sayed Al-Ghuraifi Calls for Purifying Climate, Initiating Serious Dialogues