Sayyed Hasan Nasrallah: Price of Qasem Soleimani’s Assassination will be Expelling US Forces from Region
2020-01-06 - 4:56 p
Bahrain Mirror: Hezbollah leader Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah said that expelling the American forces from the region will be the price of assassination of Irans Quds Force Commander Qasem Soleimani.
In a speech marking the martyrdom of Qasem Soleimani, Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis and his companions, Nasrallah said that the response targets American soldiers and avoids American civilians working in the region.
"Fair punishment is (aimed at) the American military presence in the region: American military bases, American naval ships, every American officer and soldier in our countries and region," Nasrallah said.
"The American army is the one that killed them and it is the one that will pay the price," Nasrallah said, although U.S. civilians in the region "should not be touched" because this would serve the agenda of U.S. President Donald Trump.
"When the coffins of American soldiers and officers begin to be transported ... to the United States, Trump and his administration will realize that they have really lost the region and will lose the elections," Nasrallah said, referring to the 2020 U.S. presidential vote.
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms
- 2023-03-29Saudi Ambassador Hosts his Iranian Counterpart to Iftar Banquet
- 2023-03-29Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"
- 2023-03-29Bahraini Delegation to Visit Iran as Part of Diplomatic Efforts to Strengthen Relations