Bahrain Calls for De-Escalation after U.S. Air Strike in Iraq: State News Agency
2020-01-04 - 11:48 am
Bahrain Mirror- Reuters: Bahrain said on Friday it is following the developments in Iraq and called for de-escalation after a U.S. air strike, according to the state news agency.
A U.S. air strike killed Qassem Soleimani, architect of Iran's spreading military influence in the Middle East, in Baghdad.
- 2023-03-28HR Organizations Call for Activating "Magnitsky Act" to Hold Perpetrators of Violations Accountable
- 2023-03-28Sayed Al-Ghuraifi Calls for Purifying Climate, Initiating Serious Dialogues
- 2023-03-28Maryam Al-Khawaja: Bahrain Regime Setting up Circumstances to Cause Death of My Father and Other Prisoners, West Government Should Move before It's Late
- 2023-03-26Sheikh Al-Sadadi Calls to Make Use of Holy Month of Ramadan to Resolve Outstanding Issues, Release Prisoners
- 2023-03-24Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources