Popular Mobilization: Martyrdom of Soleimani and Al-Muhandis in US Strike in Baghadad
2020-01-03 - 9:08 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Iraqi Popular Mobilization announced on (January 2, 2020) the martyrdom of Qasem Soleimani, the head of the IRGC-Quds Force, and Abu-Mahdi Al-Muhandis, the deputy head of Popular Mobilization Forces, in an air strike targeting their vehicle near Baghdad International Airport.
The IRGC mourned General Qassem Soleimani.
For its part, the United States officially claimed the operation, and the Pentagon said the drone strike was ordered by U.S. President Donald Trump.
- 2022-07-07Israel Reaches Record Trade Increase With Arab States Under Abraham Accords
- 2022-06-10Israeli PM Bennett Visits Abu Dhabi, Meets with UAE President
- 2022-06-10Israelis to be Allowed into Qatar for World Cup, Officials Say
- 2022-06-06Biden should not Visit Saudi, Meet Crown Prince: US Lawmaker Adam Schiff
- 2022-06-01Israel Signs UAE Free Trade Deal, Its First in Arab World