Pakistani Prime Minister Visits Bahrain, Meets King and Crown Prince
2019-12-17 - 8:19 p
Bahrain Mirror: Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan paid a visit on Monday (December 16, 2019) to Bahrain where he met King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa and Crown Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa.
An official statement that the two sides discussed regional and international developments, including topics relations to the Islamic world.
Salman bin Hamad held bilateral talks with the Pakistani PM and signed and a number of memoranda.
Imran Khan has been leading a weeks-long mediation between Iran and Saudi Arabia to reduce tensions in the region, particularly after oil installations in Saudi Arabia were attacked by drones claimed by the Yemeni group Ansar Allah.
- 2023-04-02GCHR Says Violations Ongoing in Bahrain, Demands Applying "Magnitsky Act" against Perpetrators
- 2023-04-01Human Rights Council Working Group on Arbitrary Detention Demands Release of Naji Fateel
- 2023-04-01Amnesty's 2022 Annual Report: Bahrain Continues to Restrict Freedom of expression, Hold Prisoners and Torture Them
- 2023-04-01Cassation Court Hands Down One Month Jail Term to Citizen over "Insulting Public Employee"
- 2023-04-01Bahrain Buys US Weapons, Military Equipment Worth $350 Million amid High Public Debt, Taxes Hike