HR Activist Ibtisam Al-Saegh Summoned for Investigation without knowing Reasons
2019-12-16 - 6:09 p
Bahrain Mirror: Human rights activist Ibtisam Al-Saegh announced on Sunday (December 15, 2019) that she was summoned to Al-Houra police station, without specifying the reasons, Al-Saegh wrote on her Twitter account before going to investigation.
Al-Saegh is active in defending the rights of prisoners, detainees and their families, although she was previously summoned several times, interrogated and tortured in 2017 at the offices of the National Security Agency in Muharraq and sexually harassed.
- 2023-03-22Interior Minister Says "Open Prison" Stage will Begin in Ramadan
- 2023-03-22Finance Ministry: Bahrain's Public Debt Amounts to BD16.7 Billion
- 2023-03-20Abdulwahab Hussein Calls for Dedicating Day to Prisoners to be Commemorated Annually
- 2023-03-19Bahrain Almost Ignited Crisis with Cyprus by Raising Flag of Cypriot Territory occupied by Turkey in IPU Meetings
- 2023-03-17Sarhan: Families of 138 Detained Children Complains about Delay in Applying Article 87 of Restorative Justice for Children